Lulu Bella Hair frequently asked questions by our Hair Extensions
Q- Can I color Any Textured Hair?
Yes. Any textured hair is 100% unprocessed human hair that can be colored and or bleached any level desired. However when coloring hair (Any Pattern) we recommend that you consult with a professional.
Q- Can I straighten my curly or wavy hair?
Yes, make sure to get professional assistance if you need it.
Q- Do LULU BELLA HAIR requires maintenance?
Absolutely, treat this hair like your own hair. Use good quality shampoo and conditioning products. Conditioning your hair is very important to keep it soft and manageable. We recommend using a deep conditioner on your hair extensions once per week, but avoid using oil or heavy styling products.
Q- How long will this hair last?
With good maintenance, this hair can last up to 9-12 months EVEN LONGER. Please treat this hair as your own. Please remember that excessive heat and or color can and will result in the reduction of its natural pattern of the hair.
What does Density refer to?
The density refers to how thick the hair is and what density you order is really based on personal choice. Most women achieve a natural appearance with light to medium or medium density;THE DENSITY IS THE AMOUNT OF THICKNESS THAT YOU WISH YOUR FULL LACE UNIT TO HAVE BY ADDING MORE DENSITY WE ALSO ADD MORE HAIR ALL OVER INTO YOUR UNIT TO CREATE A THICKER LOOK 130% DENSITY IS THE MOST POPULAR AND NATURAL LOOKING DENSITY . **FOR THE MOST NATURAL LOOKING WIG WE SUGGEST A 130% DENSITY IF YOU WANT A THICKER AND MORE VOLUMINOUS FULL LACE WIG..YOU MAY ALSO CHOOSE 150% OR 180% DENSITY however, your choice will depend on your styling preferences and individual profile.
Q- How should I treat MY hair at night?
Make sure your hair is always completely dry when you go to bed. Sleeping on wet hair can tangle your hair and over time may cause hair odor. As long as you never sleep on wet hair, there is nothing to worry about at night
Q- How should I treat MY hair in the morning?
It is recommended that you comb your hair in the morning, brush from the ends towards your scalp, you will prevent excessive pulling and your extensions will last longer.
Q- Does this hair shed?
Any hair that has been manufactured and stitched onto a weft is entitled to experience minimum shedding. However, to prevent any and all shedding we recommend that your stylist applies a Weft sealer along the track of each bundle of hair upon the installation as well as stitching and knotting around the weft and not through the weft of the tracks. This will definitely help prevent shedding. Remember, proper maintenance is extremely important and advised.
Q- How much hair do I need?
For Weaving: If you are getting a full sew-in weave with small amount of natural hair left out the average person needs about eight to nine ounces of hair. We recommend buying 3 BUNDLES of hair (for lengths 12-18 inches). If you are using hair over 20 inches or longer closing in the weave completely with no natural hair left out we suggest purchasing an additional BUNDLES (4 totals) It’s always best to have enough hair than run out during the installation. Hair does not expire. For Bonding: If you are getting the hair bonded one to two packs is enough depending on the number of rows. All hair comes in 3.0 ounces unless stated otherwise
Q- Can I go swimming?
Yes you may go swimming we recommend braiding your hair or pulling it up into a ponytail before swimming to keep your hair from tangling. It is best to wash your hair right after swimming.
Q- How often can I wash my hair / WIG?
As often as you would like.
Q- CAN I SEW MY WIG ON TO BRAIDS?
CAN I GLUE IT ON? CAN I WEAR IT GLUE-LESS?
YES & YES! YOU CAN SEW OUR UNITS ON,
USE TAPE ADHESIVE OR JUST WEAR THEM GLUE-LESS
WITH THE COMBS AND ADJUSTABLE STRAPS THAT COMES WITH THE WIG.
SYNTHETIC HAIR CARE
WE RECOMMEND WASHING YOUR ALTERNATIVE HAIR EVERY 6-8 WEARS
CLEANSE & CONDITION
• Before washing your wig or hairpiece, gently remove any tangles using your Paddle Brush or Wide Tooth Comb
• Wet hair completely using cool running water
• Gently lather the hair with a small amount of Synthetic Shampoo, making sure that the hair is traveling in the same direction. DO NOT rub hair as this may cause tangling
• Rinse thoroughly under cool running water until water runs clear
• Wrap wig or hairpiece in a towel and gently pat dry
• Spray with Conditioning Spray (3-5 pumps) keeping away from base of wig or hairpiece. Do not rinse out conditioner
• Gently detangle hair using your Wide Tooth Comb
DRY & STYLE
• Allow wig or hairpiece to air dry naturally by placing on a plastic or wire wig stand. DO NOT blow dry
• For mid-length to long length styles, apply Detangling Spray, (3-5 pumps) focusing on bottom half of wig or hairpiece. Gently comb through using your Wide Tooth Comb
• We recommend using your fingertips or wig brush/comb for your desired style
• To add texture and definition, use a small amount of Piece Out Contour Fiber Crème and apply using fingertips
• Do NOT use heat to style synthetic fiber (curling irons, flat irons or blow dryers)
• Be cautious when standing near a heat source (i.e. open oven, heater, etc.) Excessive heat can damage the fiber
• We recommend using HD Smooth Detangling Spray with a wide tooth comb to detangle your synthetic wig. This is especially important with a mid-length to long length wig or hairpiece
***HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS USED***
PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION COLLECTED BY LULU BELLA HAIR WILL ONLY BE USED STRICTLY FOR THE PURPOSE OF EXECUTING OUR ORDER PROCESS, COMMUNICATIONS AND ADMINISTRATION. WE DO NOT SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH OUTSIDE PARTIES.
HOW TO CONTACT LULU BELLA HAIR
(770) 985-7686 OR SEND US AN EMAIL AT INFO@LULUBELLAHAIR.COM
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED. EXCHANGES ARE AVAILABLE UPON REVIEW AND YOU
***MUST CONTACT US WITHIN 24 HRS AFTER RECEIVING YOUR ORDER
CONTACT INFO: SLAES@LULUBELLAHAIR.COM